Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Food Day Favorites

I totally missed posting about World Food Day. And National Food Day. Ugh. But that doesn't mean I wasn't celebrating! Indeed, I was using the five steps of the GROW Method and continue to incorporate those ideas into my culinary pursuits.

Oxfam America GROW campaign has created some awesome Pinterest boards to help me with these efforts (well, not just me,  but everybody, I suppose). I thought I'd share some of my favorite ideas from the Oxfam GROW Method Pinterest page to help you incorporate the GROW Method into your own cooking style.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Poached Pears in Puff Pastry (say that three times fast)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

You can check out the rest of the Oxfam GROW Method Pinterest boards here (I highly recommend a follow!). Happy pinning and eating!

No comments: