Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's My Birthday!!


I still make this face when my cake falls apart




Me, my mom (Suki), my mamie (Delphine) and my great-grandmother (Ruby)




I grew up fishing and swimming in this pond

 
Me and my cousin, Travis (I thought, and still think, he was a pretty cool guy)

My pony Sugar - I rode that old gal all the time. My mom said my butt stuck like Velcro to her!


Me and my great-grandpa (Charlie)

Getting ready to go hunting (oh yeah, country living)

Don't worry, I usually wore a helmet

Don't be jealous.

Slumber Party

Fifth Grade

Sixth Grade

Yay! It's my birthday! Lots of thoughts on life as I hit the quarter-century mark, but for now, I'm going to go enjoy the (rainy) day and celebrate with family and friends!

PS - My birthday wish this year is for a quick recovery in the South.             

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, as a child you looked just like my BFF Liz growing up! Crazy. Happy happy happy birthday Ms. Fox :) You better finish that boot of beer tonight.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

AW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

I did, indeed, finish the boot (and we had ice cream cake!!). I missed you, though. Does Liz still live around Albany? I get SO MANY people who mistake me for someone by that name, so that's a little weird! I guess we are each other's doppelgangers.