Monday, November 29, 2010

Chunky Cream Sweater


Now, I don't really consider myself a clothes horse, but when I see something I like, I have to have it. Like this lovely sweater on the equally lovely Anne Hathaway. That's so me. Thankfully, I only really need to dress up when I have client meetings, so my daily uniform consists of dark denim, tall brown riding boots, and sweaters. Bonus - I have the same hair as Ms. Hathaway's in this photo, though I usually wear it straight. My problem is that with chunky sweaters like this, my "top-heaviness," shall we say, makes me look big all over. Not so flattering; however, I think I would forgo that detail in order to experience the coziness I know a sweater like this could bring. It screams snowflakes and fireside cups of cocoa, doesn't it?

If anyone knows of a place I could a similar sweater, please let me know! I think scouring Goodwill might prove fruitful as well (perhaps with a little doctoring on my trusty Janome). Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone see (or planning to see) Love and Other Drugs? I'm on the fence. I adore both Anne and Jake, but this movie seems a little predictable, no?

No comments: